Weyard is the world of the Golden Sun universe. Being a flat world, the Gaia Falls are continuously eroding the world smaller and smaller. Weyard shows a high similarity to our own world.
Weyard is made up of 6 continents, each representing a real world culture and heritage.
- Angara - The northern central landmass on Weyard. It is the largest and possibly the most populated continent, and bears referances to Europe, East Asia and the Near East.
- Gondowan - This continent is directly south of Angara. Gondowan shows resemblances with Africa and the Middle East.
- Indra - Indra is currently wedged in between Osenia and Southern Gondowan after an earthquake caused a huge tidal wave that moved it from it's original location farther north. Indra bears similarities with India.
- Osenia - Osenia is located to the east of Indra and is the Easternmost of the continents. Osenia bears similarity to Oceania and Australia.
- Hesperia - North of Atteka. It is inhabited by people resembling native North-Americans.
- Atteka - Just south of Hesperia. The Jupiter Lighthouse is located here. The Anemos used to reside here, before traveling high in the skies. The continent resembles South America.
- Tundaria - Just like the real world Antartica, Tundaria is barren of any civilization, and the only point of notice is the Tundaria Tower on the far west end of the continent.
Related ThreadsWeyard's Ancient Past - last post by @ Mar 17, 2010
Weyard is Earth!!! - last post by @ Aug 14, 2003
Golden Sun: The Lost Age lands on Wii U virtual console, save Weyard before it's too late - last post by @ Aug 9, 2015
If you could live anywhere in Weyard, where would it be? - last post by @ Jun 30, 2010